Coedylan Comprehensive School
'Figure it Out'
How to play
- You will need two players and they will each have a laminated playing board and a dry-wipe pen.
- The two players will pick a card each from the customized card deck. They must not show their opponent their card.
- By use of equation you take it in turns to guess the other players number.
- Each time you ask your opponent a question you cross off numbers and your laminated board that don't match the number.
- Once you think you know your opponents number, take a guess! But beware! If your guess is wrong, the other player can have 2 guesses of your number or they can ask 2 questions.
- After each round of 'Figure it Out', you MUST wipe the pen off the playing boards. You must also put the cards back in the pile.
- You can ask things like - 'Is it odd', 'Is it even?', 'Is it a multiple of X?', 'Is it a factor X?'.