The object of the game is to score as many goals as possible
You start the game like any game of football, throwing a coin to see who kicks off first.
The players on the board are numbered from one to five and to score a goal you have blow the football with a straw and hit the next player in numerical order.
The catch of the game is that each time you want to pass the ball you have to correctly answer a math's problem.
Examples of the math's problems:
1. Mr Smith pays £15 for his 3 children to take a train journey. How much was each ticket?
2. A baker sells loaves of bread at 36p each. How much would it cost for 3 loaves?
3. A class has 35 pupils, 19 are boys, how many girls are in the class?
4. John is given £5 pocket money. He buys 4 bars of chocolate at 80p each. How much does he have left?
5. A darts player throws his 3 darts and gets 20, 19 & 5. What was his total score?