All the fun and excitement you ever needed in a maths game. Cave-In has it all – skill, fun and forfeits.
The game involves fun in moving around the board, excitement in getting your numbers and skill in solving the problems.
Instructions for the game:
1. Take a counter and place it on the starting square.
2. Shake the die and move how may spaces the die shows.
3. Take it in turns to move along the board.
4. If you fall into a black hole you must take 2 balls. Then you throw the 2 balls through the holes on the back.The colour around the holes represents the type of question you will get:
- If you go through a green hole pick up an easy green number card
- If you go through a red hole pick up a harder red number card
- If you don’t throw through two holes you don’t move on.
5. When you have both number cards you must pick up a sign card, this will tell you what your sum will be. You must give a correct answer to move on to your next go.
6. If you land on a forfeit space you must pick up a forfeit card. If you don't do the forfeit you go back to the start!!!
7. Remember the person who gets to the finish first is the winner.